Another ‘Pearl Day’ will take place on Saturday 10 June 2023. Join us as a Pearl or come and see the Pearls of our neighbourhood. The ‘Pareldag’ is a diverse and inspiring walking and cycling route through the neighbourhood where creative and talented residents showcase their hobbies and passions. In their homes and at public locations. For and by the people from Bezuidenhout!
This year, 51 (!) ‘Pearls’ will open their doors for you. Take a look here for an overview of all participants.
Bezuidenhout is buzzing with talent: join in!
Did you know there are many talented neighbours who make music? Or they paint. We have neighbours with green fingers. Some write poetry. Others make pen drawings. At least one neighbour can blow glass. Some have a special car. Etc etc. The talents, passions, hobbies and professions of the people in Bezuidenhout are much more varied than what is listed here. The ‘Pearl Day’ is for and by young and old, offering enormous diversity.
More about the Pearls
Creative and passionate local residents open their doors. Come along: discover the hobbies, passions, talents and collections of your neighbours and the versatility of our neighbourhood.
What a ‘Pearl’ day looks like
- The Pearl Day 2023 will take place on Saturday 10 June 2023.
- From 11am to 4.30pm, you can visit the Pearls. For some Pearls, specific times apply.
- All the Pearls can be recognised by the Pearl flag at the locations or at the Pearls’ homes.
- Together, the Pearls form a fun cycling or walking route through Bezuidenhout. You can visit all the Pearls or some of them. You can follow the route from the programme, or make your own route.
- Questions, comments, or do you want to help with the organisation? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about the Pearls? Watch videos from previous editions below (courtesy of Stichting Haagse Dingen, among others). Or see who participated last year here.
The ‘Pearls of Bezuidenhout’ is organized by a working group of volunteers. Do you want to help with the organization? Do you have questions or ideas? Would you like to participate as a Pearl? Let us know via email@example.com.