Childbirth preparation classes, given by a native English speaker, will start in September and November 2017.
These classes will meet once a week for six weeks on a Wednesday.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Female anatomy
- Phases of labor
- Non-medical pain management and exercises
- Hospital procedures and choices in pain medication
- Cesarean section
- Partner support and support from caregivers
- Writing a birth plan
Cost: €180 per mother-to-be/couple. Classes up to 5 couples.
Select a Date:
- Begins Wednesday, September 6-October 11, 2017
- Begins Wednesday, November 1-December 6, 2017
At Buurthuis PuntZuid, Bezuidenhout, The Hague
Instructor: Meida van Baal, BS Nursing, OB/GYN nurse and Doula
Register or for more information, please write to email@example.com.